RPLI offers following types of plans:
- Whole Life Assurance ( GRAMA SURAKSHA)
- Convertible Whole Life Assurance (GRAMA SUVIDHA)
- Endowment Assurance ( GRAMA SANTOSH)
- Anticipated Endowment Assurance (GRAMA SUMANGAL)
- 10 Year RPLI (GRAM PRIYA)
- Children Policy (BAL JEEVAN BIMA)
The salient features of the Whole Life, Endowment, Convertible Whole Life and Anticipated
Endowment Schemes of RPLI are same as the corresponding schemes of PLI except that
the minimum Sum Assured is Rs.10,000 and the maximum Sum Assured is Rs.10 lac.
The maximum age limit of entry is 55 years in case of Whole Life and Endowment Assurance
but 45 years in case of other plans.
All the schemes have compulsory medical examination. For the non-medical policies,
the maximum limit of Sum Assured is Rs.25,000/-, and maximum age is 35 years.
In case of Non-standard age proof for Rural PLI policies, the maximum age
limit is 45 years.